Early Table Customer Terms & Conditions
Please carefully read the following terms and conditions carefully ("Terms and Conditions") which govern the use by you of EarlyTable.ie (the "Site"). Once read, please save or print a copy for your records. These Terms and Conditions represent the entire agreement between us relating to the use of the Site. Please visit our FAQ section where you will find answers to the most frequently asked questions. EarlyTable is provided by Digibreaks Limited. Digibreaks Limited acts always as an agent (or sub-agent as mentioned below) on behalf of restaurant providers in the arrangement of reservations for EarlyTable qualifying members. Digibreaks Limited has its' registered office at Unit 3 Argyle Square, Donnybrook, Dublin 4 hereafter "Digibreaks". You may only use the Site to make legitimate inquiries or reservations and agree not to make any speculative, false or fraudulent reservations or any reservations in anticipation of demand.
Booking Your Table
- Digibreaks acts as an agent of the restaurant when you make a booking and Digibreaks accepts no responsibility for loss or damage suffered by you due to over-booking errors, oversights or delays in processing payment, or service issues at participating restaurants for which Digibreaks has no direct responsibility.
- All offers are subject to promotional availability and while availability is all year round, there may be limited availability during bank holidays and other peak periods.
- Only one promotional code can be used per booking and not in conjunction with any other offer. Promotional codes must be applied at the checkout at the time of booking and cannot be applied later to existing bookings. Book by dates will vary for individual promotional codes. Please refer to offer details for information about book by dates for each promotional code.
- There is no booking fee for children aged ten years and under. The restaurant reserves the right to ask for proof of age upon arrival. Please remember to check the restaurants’ own terms and conditions for any restrictions on menus.
- Last-minute bookings: You can book a restaurant up to 5pm on the day, subject to availability. Please reach out to the restaurant directly prior to your booking when making a same day booking to ensure availability.
- If you make a booking with EarlyTable, it will be subject to further terms and conditions of the individual restaurant provider with whom your booking is made, some of which may limit or exclude liability, and including cancellation and "no show" charges (see CANCELLATIONS section below). These terms and conditions can normally be accessed online by visiting the website of the relevant restaurant provider.
- When you make a booking with EarlyTable you must be at least 18 years of age at the time of booking and possess the legal capacity and authority to book as the lead name (if you are booking on behalf of an individual or a group). You are guaranteeing that you understand and have the authority to accept, and do accept, on behalf of your party these terms and conditions, together with any terms and conditions of restaurant providers that may apply, which constitute the entire agreement between us.
- We will only deal with the lead booking name in all subsequent correspondence and dealings, and this means that you are responsible for making all payments due, ensuring the accuracy of all personal details and other information supplied in respect of yourself and your party, notifying us of any changes, amendments, or cancellations and for receiving correspondence and keeping your party informed about the booking and any changes to it.
- A booking fee is collected by Digibreaks on behalf of the restaurant provider at the time of booking.
- Please bring a copy of your Booking Confirmation, (which you will have received by email) with you to present at the restaurant if requested.
- Some restaurants have certain items that are unavailable for the EarlyTable offer. These will be noted under 'special conditions' when you are making your booking and will be included on your booking confirmation.
- Over-ordering and taking leftovers home is not permitted when dining with EarlyTable. Meals are to be ordered for dine-in purposes only.
- Restaurants have full discretion over the days and times that the offer is available.
Your Account/Membership login
You are required to create an account with EarlyTable through the EarlyTable (“Account”) in order to book a table, use the reservation services and avail of the EarlyTable offer. When registering for an account, you must provide true, accurate, current, and complete data about yourself on the EarlyTable registration form.
Types of Reservations
Where available, the following Reservation types will be found on the Early Table website:
- Bookings can be made for tables of up to eight people.
- Please note, Early Table does not accommodate a table for one person.
- Furthermore, if more than the party allocated for the booking turn up at the restaurant, they will not be accommodated for by the restaurant.
- Larger groups will need to make 2 bookings and then they ring the restaurant to join the bookings. Joining the bookings/tables are subject to availability and are at the discretion of the restaurant.
- Drinks are not included in any of the EarlyTable offer. The customer will be charged full price on all drinks.
- Licensed premises are within their rights to deny you service if you cannot produce identification (even when not drinking). To avoid disappointment, please make sure all diners have their ID. Please note, Early Table booking fees will not be refunded in this scenario.
- Prices are charged per person and meals included are based on the offer type when booking on the website.
- The booking fee entitles you to receive up to 50% off the food bill when you make your reservation on our website. It is not deducted from the bill.
- There is no minimum spend. You may spend as much or as little as you like – your food bill will be discounted by up to 50% at the end of the meal.
- Early Table cannot be combined with any other offers, discounts or promotions, including restaurant credit unless otherwise specified by the restaurant.
- Tipping is discretionary; however, should you wish to leave a tip we recommend tipping is based on the full price of the meal as opposed to the discounted meal price.
Last minute deals
- Last-minute deals prices and dates will be clearly stated on the offer page. Discount/promo codes cannot be used in conjunction with last-minute deals.
Payment for Your EarlyTable reservation
Credit Card / Debit Card
A non-refundable booking fee is required at the time of booking. This payment can be made by Credit Card or Debit Card. 'Digibreaks Ltd' along with the name of your chosen property will appear as a debit on your payment card statement. You will be responsible for the payment of the balance due and any additional costs to the accommodation provider on arrival.
Where you have additional requirements, you must ensure that the restaurant of your choice satisfies such requirements and you have requested these at the time of booking. Please ensure that you view the restaurant provider's terms and conditions. The restaurant provider's terms and conditions can normally be accessed online by visiting the website of the relevant provider.
Changes to Bookings
You can review your booking online at www.earlytable.ie at any time using the ‘My Bookings’ tool. Please do not contact the restaurant directly to make a change to your booking. Changes to the date of your reservation must be made through the Digibreaks Support Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you wish to change your booking to an alternative restaurant, time or date, you must cancel and book again. This will incur a loss of the booking fee of your original booking.
- The rate that you get is specific to that date and time.
- Your booking fee of €1 per person is not transferable to another booking.
Should you need to cancel your booking you may do so up to two hours before your reservation on EarlyTable.ie using the My Bookings tool. After this, please call the restaurant. All cancellations will result in the loss of your original booking fee of €1. Should you not cancel your booking within the minimum cancellation period the restaurant provider can also charge a late cancellation fee by the restaurant provider (please see below). The ‘no show’ fee is at the discretion of the individual restaurant.
- Failure to arrive for a confirmed reservation may result in a cancellation or "no show" charge by the restaurant provider in accordance with the restaurant provider's own terms and conditions.
- Where you are liable for late cancellation fees and failure to arrive ("no show") we reserve the right to contact you on behalf of the restaurant provider regarding payment of such fees.
- By making the booking you accept and agree that if you incur a late cancellation fee/ "no show" charge, you are authorising your payment card to be charged.
Our right to cancel your booking
- Early Table reserves the right to cancel any reservation, regardless of whether a confirmation email has been received by you due to any overbooking, pricing or system error.
- We are not under any obligation to offer an explanation for the cancellation but reasons may include, but are not limited to, any overbooking of the restaurant or system error.
- Where we cancel your reservation pursuant to the above, we will return to you any payment you have made to us via the original payment method used by you.
In the unlikely event that you encounter any service issues during your dining experience, please inform the restaurant during your visit, so that every opportunity can be made to rectify any issues. If your issue is still unresolved or if you have feedback regarding Early Table you can email us at email@example.com during Monday to Friday from 9 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. (excluding public holidays). Alternatively, you may write to us at:
Unit 3, Argyle Square
Please note that any assistance given by us in relation to complaints is by way of goodwill gesture in our capacity as agent or sub-agent for the restaurant provider.
We shall collect and process any personal data you provide to us in accordance with the Data Protection Acts 1988 and 2003 and in accordance with our Privacy Statement. Please see our Privacy Statement and Cookies Policy for more information. By making a booking with EarlyTable and opting in to receive our marketing communications you conﬁrm that you consent to receive marketing communications from or approved by Early Table.
Promotional codes are valid from the stated dates (13/11/22 until the 31/12/22) during the Christmas period only. Christmas Promocode cannot be used in conduction with any other promotion codes.
Competition Terms & Conditions
Promotions are open to entrants over 18 years of age and that are resident in the Republic of Ireland. Employees of Digibreaks and connected members of their families are excluded from the competition.
Taking a picture of a meal booked through EarlyTable, sharing it on social media and tagging @earlytable.ie will count as one valid entry to win a €50 voucher in the location of the winner.
- Persons entering the competition will be deemed to have accepted any terms and conditions related to the competition.
- Entries must be strictly in accordance with terms and conditions. Any entry not in strict accordance with terms and conditions will be deemed to be invalid and no prizes will be awarded in respect of any such entry. Entries from agents/third parties are invalid.
- Digibreaks accepts no responsibility or liability for entries or information relating to entries that are lost.
- An independent judge will pick the winning entry at random from valid entries received. The decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Where the prize is, a dining experience, no cash or other alternative will be offered and prizes are non-transferable.
- Digibreaks reserves the right at its sole discretion to alter any prize or substitute the prize with cash to the same value for any reason and without notification. In the event that the winner declines the prize awarded to him/her or Digibreaks is unable to contact the winner after reasonable efforts have been made, Digibreaks may award the prize to another entrant, selected at random.
- By accepting the prize, the winner grants Digibreaks the right to use and publish his/her name and picture in such media as Digibreaks may choose (including but not limited to the internet) for advertising and promotional purposes without additional consideration.
- Digibreaks is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner or any other person with whom the winner shares or gives the prize. Please allow up to 21 days for prize delivery. If you haven't received your prize within that time frame, please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
- By entering a competition, you agree that EarlyTable may contact you with updates on EarlyTable products and/or services via email, SMS, telephone, or any other manner. Should you wish to be removed from the contact list, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com. EarlyTable reserves the right to suspend or terminate a competition or amend these terms and conditions at any time for any valid, technical or commercial reason.
We make no promise that materials on the site are appropriate or available for use in locations outside Ireland and accessing the Site from territories where its contents are illegal or unlawful is prohibited. If you choose to access this site from locations outside Ireland, you do so, on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
WARNING: When accessing our site through an insecure network please note that all communications on such a network are vulnerable to eavesdropping. Unencrypted connections, particularly those to social networking sites, are easily hijacked by a third party. To ensure privacy and integrity of your information, please use a secure private network known to you before providing personal information through these types of networks.
Changes to these Terms & Conditions
Occasionally, EarlyTable may need to make changes to the Terms and Conditions and reserves the right to do so. The most up to date Terms and Conditions are available on the website. The Terms and Conditions that apply to your booking are those displayed on the website (and accepted by you) at the time you make your booking.
Governing Law & Jurisdiction
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Ireland we and you submit to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts. This will not prevent us from pursuing a claim for breach of contract, copyright infringement or otherwise in respect of these Terms and Conditions.
Use of this Site
By using the Site, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, you should not use the Site. We reserve the right to suspend, modify or amend the Site (or any part thereof) from time to time.
Updates on these Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions are updated on 26th August, 2022